6th grade Math Workbook: CommonCore Math Workbook
(as of Oct 18,2021 11:23:51 UTC – Details)
School bulk orders can get up to 50% discount along with access to the industry’s leading UNIK LMS system, absolutely FREE! Contact us at 925-361-0573 or https://unik.prepaze.com/request-demo
• Practice online for free at https://prepaze.com
6th Grade Common Core Math: Practice Workbook | Practice Questions, Answers & Explanations | Recommended by Teachers | Ace Academic Publishing
• Based on Common Core State Standards: Similar to a standardized exam, you can find questions of all types, including multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, true or false, match the correct answer and free-response questions.
• High Standards of Questions: Each of these questions are divided into Chapters and Sub-Topics. The contents of this Math workbook include multiple chapters and units covering all the required Common Core Standards for this grade level.
• Recommended by Teachers: These carefully written questions aim to help students reason abstractly and quantitatively using various models, strategies, and problem-solving techniques.
• Identifying trouble spots and fixing it: This workbook will help students overcome any deficiencies in their understanding of critical concepts and also will help you identify the specific topic that students may require additional practice.
• Practice all types of questions including free response: The book is comprised of multiple tests for each topic so that your child can have an abundant amount of test on the same topic.
• Includes 2 Comprehensive Full-Length Tests: to practice the entire syllabus to prepare for the common core standardized exams.
• Includes detailed step-by-step answers: The detailed answer explanations in the back of the book help the students understand the topics and gain confidence in solving similar problems and take the Common Core Standardized Exam with Confidence.
Prepaze Educational Workbooks: Partnering with Prepaze, Ace Academic Publishing brings exclusive educational content to the workbooks.
Publisher:Ace Academic Publishing; 1.0 edition (September 20, 2018)
Item Weight:1.18 pounds
Dimensions:8 x 0.6 x 10 inches