A Year of Positive Thinking: Daily Inspiration, Wisdom, and Courage (A Year of Daily Reflections)
(as of Oct 17,2021 15:31:09 UTC – Details)
Harness the power of positive thinking―daily inspiration, wisdom, and courage
Yes―you can change your life by changing your thoughts. In A Year of Positive Thinking, you’ll transform your mindset to create positive life changes―one thought, one day, and one year at a time.
Whether you’re new to journaling or you write regularly, this book empowers you with positive thinking through quick and digestible affirmations based on positive psychology, neuroscience, and personal development. Spanning one full year, these daily prompts guide you by helping you visualize and live your best life.
A Year of Positive Thinking features:
- 365 days of positive thinking―Discover simple, effective exercises, mantras, and reflections for self-respect, kindness, and love.
- A flexible format―Start journaling at any time, any day, and any moment when you’re ready.
- Inspirational expertise―Draw on psychology, neuroscience, and other secular schools of thought that enable positive thinking.
Better living through positivity awaits you with A Year of Positive Thinking.
From the Publisher
Some of the many inspirational prompts you’ll find inside:
You are in exactly the right place.
That place may be scary, boring, exciting, or heartbreaking. But whatever it is, sit tight. Instead of fighting your way out of it with everything you’ve got, sit still.
You are exactly where you should be.
1. Sometimes the one you think is right is all kinds of wrong for you.
2. There are a lot of folks with low expectations of what’s possible in matters of the heart. Remember, you get exactly what you allow yourself to receive.
3. You will, without question, experience the kind of love that cracks your heart wide open and sprinkles confetti on the table—but not until you decide that nothing less than this is an option.
Your voice is your power. Speak your truth clearly and with great compassion. You deserve to be heard, so take a stand for yourself. Boldly stay the course and confidently stand up tall. As soon as you are ready to speak, the world will listen.
Publisher:Althea Press (December 11, 2018)
Item Weight:14.4 ounces
Dimensions:6.5 x 0.9 x 6.5 inches