Jesus Loves Me 5-Button Songbook – Perfect Gift for Easter Baskets, Christmas, Birthdays, Baptisms, and More, Ages 2-7 (Little Sunbeams)
(as of Oct 17,2021 15:07:39 UTC – Details)
Enjoy a fun, family activity by reading and singing to 5 Bible songs! Read along to the lyrics of each familiar song and press the buttons on the wooden side panel to play sounds for your sing-along. Each button has a corresponding icon on the page to match lyrics with the melody. Pushing the interactive buttons helps toddlers and babies develop fine motor skills, while singing builds early literacy skills. Religious songs included are All Things Bright and Beautiful, Jesus Loves Me, Go Tell It on the Mountain, This Little Light of Mine, and I’ve Got the Joy in My Heart. This adorable sound book is perfect for Easter gifts for kids, as well as other holidays and birthdays throughout the year.
Little Sunbeam books encourage your little boy or girl to understand and appreciate God’s love and let their light shine! Add to the family collection of religious books with more from Cottage Door Press!
- Sturdy board pages allow children’s exploring hands to play and read over and over again. Includes a handle to carry along at home or on the go. Toddlers will love toting this around all over the place!
- Several icons on each page correspond with the buttons, providing an opportunity for kids to practice matching and fine motor skills.
- The vibrant coloring in each sweet picture and upbeat music help keep any toddler or baby engaged
- Encourages bonding between parents and children and promotes prayer through music
- If you’re looking for Christian gifts, this is great for baby showers, baptisms, birthdays, first communions, Easter basket stuffers, and Christmas gifts for girls and boys
From the Publisher
Publisher:Cottage Door Press; Illustrated edition (January 15, 2019)
Board book:12 pages
Reading age:2 – 7 years
Grade level:Preschool – 2
Item Weight:1.1 pounds
Dimensions:10.1 x 0.6 x 8.8 inches