Princeton Review ACT Prep, 2021: 6 Practice Tests + Content Review + Strategies (2021) (College Test Preparation)
(as of Oct 26,2021 18:18:22 UTC – Details)
PLUS! Up to date information on the new ACT Online Testing option, superscores, section retesting, and more via your included online Student Tools.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the reading and written portions
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to ace all five ACT sections
• Information on the ACT Online Testing option, superscores, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Instant score reports for online tests and essay checklists to help you grade the writing tests
Publisher:Princeton Review (December 1, 2020)
Reading age:14 years and up
Grade level:9 – 12
Item Weight:2.95 pounds
Dimensions:8.33 x 2.1 x 10.82 inches